HIMACHAL – SHIMLA – MANALI –CHANDIGARH EX CHANDIGARH 6 Night 7 Day
Day 01: Arrive Chandigarh, transfer to Shimla. (90kms/ Approx 04 hrs )
Arrive Chandigarh Airport/Station and depart for Shimla by road. Shimla the state capital of Himachal Pradesh is surrounded by pine deodar, oak and rhododendron forests. Shimla was also the summer capital of the British Raj. Arrive Shimla and check into your hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: In Shimla – local sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Jakhu temple. Located at the town’s highest point, the temple is dedicated to Lord Hanuman. Visit Naldehra – 18km from Shimla. It has a nine-hole golf course designed by the British Viceroy Lord Curzon. After visiting Naldehra, we take you to Kufri, which is famous for the panoramic view it offers and for its ski slopes and visit Kufri Fun Campus. We return to Shimla’s hotel for rest. Overnight at hotel in Shimla.
Day 03: Shimla onto Manali (260kms/ Approx 08 hrs)
After early breakfast, depart for Manali by road Enroute Visit enchanting Kullu Valley on River Beas. Arrive and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: In Manali – Local Sight Seeing
This morning visit Hidimba Temple, Manu Mandir, Vashisth Kund and Naggar Art Gallery. Afternoon free for shopping. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day05: In Manali – Solang Valley Excursion – (ROHTANG PASS ON YOUR OWN & ALL ADVENTURE ACTIVIITES TO BE PAID DIRECTLY)
Full day excursion tour for Solang Valley. Solang Valley, locally known as Solang Nullah, is renowned as the preferred location for adventure activities in Himachal Pradesh. For those who love the rush of adrenaline; there is no place better than Solang in Kullu Valley to indulge in parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbingIt is 8500 feet above mean sea level Solang is not just about adventure activities. Its lush greenery, apple orchards, snowcapped peaks and lakes attracts lacs of visitor. Return to hotel by the evening. Overnight at hotel in Manali.
Day 06: Manali onto Chandigarh (292kms/Approx 10 hrs)
After breakfast, depart for Chandigarh by road visiting a Kullu shawl factory enroute Arrive and transfer to hotel in Chandigarh. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 07: Chandigarh Drop
Today after breakfast, we shall drop you at Chandigarh Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.
- Accommodation in the mentioned or similar hotels.
- Daily breakfast at all places. Rest of the Meals, if any, as per the above.
- COMPLIMENTARY: Add-ons are Complimentary. They won’t be reimbursed in case of cancellation due to any natural/technical/unavoidable reasons
- 01 Snack Box
- 03 Complimentary Dinner
- 01 Lunch ( 01 Picnic Lunch )
- 02 Complimentary high Tea
- Free Entry Kufri Fun Campus
- 01 Surprise gift During the tour
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle. (Please note that AC will be switched off during hills )
- All toll taxes, parking charges, driver allowances.
- All currently applicable hotel taxes except GST @ Current Rate